"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

All Visits Stopped for Sweet Pea


I received a phone call today telling me that all visits with Bio Mom are stopped for now.  She has missed her last 3 visits and no one has heard from her.  She may have left the state and gone with Bio Dad who is also missing.
Mixed emotions-sadness that a mother leaves her children-though this did happen in our case with our daughter, Princess, so it is not a surprise to me.  Hopefulness, that Sweet Pea may be able to become a permanent part of our family.  However, I try to never let my heart go there, to protect it somewhat, in the case that she would not stay with us.
Never a dull moment when you are a foster parent.
Blessings,
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment