"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cutie Patootie Placed with Grandparents

After a little over two months, Cutie Patootie was placed back with her grandparents today.  I am happy for her and them.  She was very attached to them, and they her, since having lived with them off and on since birth.  They said they learned their lesson, and promised the judge they would follow the rules.  I sincerely hope they do. I have a little feeling of emptiness and sadness tonight, but if Cutie needs placed in foster care again, I will have to decline placement.  She is very sweet (when alone), but she and my daughter just did not mesh.  At the end of her stay, I would have thought my daughter would have adjusted better, but the longer Cutie was with us, the worse my daughter's attitude and behavior got.
 Although, I think Cutie did enjoy her stay with us overall.  She called us Mama and Daddy (normal for a small child), and told us she loved us all day everyday.  She laughed, and played, and learned to say prayers (which the grandparents and bio Mom thanked me for), learned how to chew with her mouth closed, and was almost completely potty trained when she left.  I am glad we had the opportunity to help this family, and look forward to our next placement.  (We still are taking care of Sweet Pea too!)
Many Blessings,
The Queen Mama

1 comment: