"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bio Mom's Hearing Delayed!!

Just found out that Bio Mom's consent hearing was pushed back with Bio Dad's termination hearing.  She filed waaaaay back in October and what should have taken a few months is now taking 6 months.  This is just ridiculous.  Like I said before, this court system is a whole lot of hurry up and wait.  I knew this from our past experience, but sometimes I am like a doe-eyed, naive little girl who only thinks the best of things...So, this gives Bio Mom another 2 months to request a final visit.  I do hate this limbo period, but I do know it is worth it in the end!  For my little Sweet Pea is already my daughter in my heart...a piece of legal paper only tells me what I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment