"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bio Mom Out of Rehab

Well, bio Mom was in rehab for 3 weeks.  We have had 2 visits in a row with her (1 per week) since she's been out.  I don't see much of a change in her, except that she doesn't seem to be slurring her speech, which is a good sign.  Perhaps she will be able to stave off the cravings that drive her to drugs.  I truly wish the best for her!  She does seem to be a bit more short tempered with her older children during the visits, frequently yelling at them, but I am not to judge.  I am sure she has a lot of stressors in her life right now, and is doing her best, to whatever capabilities she has.
 I do so wish I could speed up time and know the outcome of this journey, but I will have to leave it up to God and believe that as he tells us,  for everything, there is a season.
Blessings,
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment