"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Headed for Adoption!!

Happy happy joy joy!!  The caseworker visited us today.  She said our case is definitely headed for adoption.  Bio Dad being incarcerated for a long time, and incapable of parenting.  Bio Mom incarcerated and incapable of parenting. No termination hearings set yet, but will be after permanency hearing next week, unless Mom consents prior.  I never like to hope or declare before things are final, so I am still cautious.  No grandparents have expressed interest, except one, who is also an addict and criminal.  The agency assured me they would not even consider placement with her.  BUT, you never know what will happen in a case, and anything can happen.  So, my heart sings, however cautiously at this news we received today.  Thank you for your continued prayers!
Many Blessings to You on your Journey, whatever it may be,
The Queen Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment