"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bio Mom Out of Jail Already and Wants Visitation

Well, thanks to this wonderful judicial system of ours, bio Mom is out of jail after only 1 month.  And, she has requested visitation with her children.  A normal request, because, of course, they are her children.  And, the county has to comply because her visitation was not addressed at the last hearing.  So, off we go to a visit tomorrow.  Now, the caseworker tells me that Mom is still planning on signing consent, but not sure when.  Uh huh.  I have been down this road before.  I know to let these words go in one ear and out the other.  Mom knows this case is going to termination, but I have a feeling she's going to fight til the end.  I can't blame her.  I am a Mom too, and know I would do the same thing, no matter if I knew I had done wrong or not.  So, we will see how this all plays out.  I wish I could fast forward this case and press play!
Blessings,
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment