"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Monday, March 19, 2012

DNA Paternity Test

An odd twist to the story...sort of...nothing truly amazes me this being our second time around.  But anyway, a couple weeks ago, Bio Dad requested a paternity test from his jail cell.  Beings that Mom seems to have a new paramour already, I guess I can understand why.  But, I have thought Sweet Pea looks like Bio Dad since we laid eyes on her at 17 days old. Rumored that Dad denied paternity due to child support issues.... And....the Maury Povich moment...da da da daaaa...Bio Dad, you ARE the father!
I was glad to hear this as if he was not the father, the search would be on, and that would mean the possibility of a new family/kin being able to overtake placement.This is just another example of the ups and downs of foster to adopt. You never know what is going to happen. I always say, Hold onto your seats.  We're in for a wild ride.
  We love our little Sweet Pea and pray God's blessings for her.
Blessings,
The Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment