"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mom Going to Rehab

Well, Bio mom told me yesterday at a visit that she is having problems and thinking about going into rehab.  I told her I was proud of her for thinking about that, and that it would be easier for her to take care of her children once she has taken care of herself.  She is certain she is getting the kids back, but she has a lot of work to do.  I sincerely hope she can get straightened out. In the meantime, I am enjoying having another baby in the house.
Blessings,
Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment