"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Do You Have a Foster Adoption Story?

Hello Dear Readers,
Do you have a foster adoption story you would like to tell?  Have you finalized your adoption, or are you just beginning your adoption story, and would like to guest post/blog?  Contact me at fosteradoptionmommy@gmail.com for more information!
Blessings,
The Queen Mama

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Email me your story, Momma L if you are interested in having it posted on this blog (or if you just want some uh-huh's, and I understands from me!)

      Delete