"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Monday, February 27, 2012

Princess-another Visit

Took Princess to yet another weekly visit today.  Dad was pleasant as always.  He felt the need to tell me what happened in court yesterday with The Siblings.  He didn't tell all, but did say that his psychological evaluation stated that he was at a below average intelligence level (which I believe).  Also stated that the visitation counselor said he ends visits early (which is also true).  Of course today, he made sure he stayed until the last minute.  I kindly reminded him that the judge said prior that it was too late for him even though he was starting to comply with his plan.  (Didn't start complying til a year after kids were removed.)  He said No-this judge told me I had til March.  I don't think he understood, but I just say, OK, and left it at that. I almost feel sorry for him-for the fact that no one in his family or his lawyer is not telling him what is really happening in the case.  Or maybe they are and he just doesn't understand.  I don't know.  All I DO know is that this is frustrating, but I am not letting it deter me from the hopes that we can adopt Princess.   I hope my story does not defer anyone from choosing foster adoption.  I know the lows will be replaced with highs eventually.
God Bless,
Queen Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment