"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27
"This site does not allow pinning to Pinterest or posting of any content or pictures by secondary parties to Facebook. Please contact the owner with any questions. All photos/content are copyrighted (C) Foster Adoption Mommy 2012-2021 Thanks for visiting!".

Monday, February 27, 2012

Update on The Siblings Adoption Process

The Grandma called me last night to tell me about the Court Hearing that happened yesterday.  The Mom showed up after a year on the lam in support of the Aunt who has the siblings.  Told the courts she can't take care of her kids but is happy with where they are all placed.  Told the courts the Dad can't take care of them of either.  She is currently a drug user, but at least she's honest with herself and the courts.  Wish I could say as much for the Dad.  They decided to put the siblings case in with Princess's, and a final answer should be had in March.  Hopefully...This has been a long process, but we are praying and faithful that God will see our family as the place for Princess to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment